|3 large eggs||Oven Temp: 370 F|
|1/3 Cup Swerve or Stevia (as sweetener)||Time: 20 minutes|
|1/4 Cup Avocado Oil (or Olive Oil)||Amount: 12 muffins|
|1 tsp. Vanilla|
|1/2 Cup Almond Milk ( or Coconut Milk)|
|1 Cup Almond Flour|
|2/3 Cup Arrowroot Flour|
|1/3 Cup Coconut Flour|
|3 tsp. Baking Powder|
|3/4 Cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)|
|1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (Lilly’s – sweetened with Stevia)|
1. Mix wet ingredients in large bowl using whisk.
2. Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl and add to large bowl, using mixing spoon until thoroughly combined.
3. Add Chocolate Chips and Blueberries to batter and mix by hand just until both are evenly distributed.
4. Spoon batter into unlined, lightly-oiled muffin tin, filling each cup three-quarters full or so. ( I use 1/4 cup measuring spoon for uniformity).
5. Add raw walnut pieces on top (optional).
6. For icing, I use powdered erythritol under brand name Sukrin which I mix with lemon juice and almond milk to desired thickness.